Raw Organic Plant-Based Protein
- Also available 2.4 lbs
- Raw and certified organic
- 20 g of vegan protein per serving
- Provides all the essential amino acids
- Certified gluten-free and non-GMO
- Easy-to-digest, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free
- Naturally sweetened and flavored
- Supports healthy weight management
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle mass
- Delicious naturally sweetened French Vanilla flavor
Everyone on our marvelous planet deserves to be well nourished. But as Earth’s population continues to grow, how will we feed everyone? The simplest – and most sustainable – route to nourishing the world is to produce food that uses less of the planet’s resources. A seed only requires water, some nutrients from the soil, and a whole lot of energy from the sun to become a nourishing plant that can sustain life. Producing animal protein uses far more resources to deliver an equivalent amount of protein. When we choose to replace animal protein with plant protein, even for just one meal a day, we save enough resources to give five more people a serving of plant protein. A diet rich in plants is also better for our health, and better for the environment. VegiDay is part of a growing movement that encourages us to welcome and sustain life by reducing our consumption of animal protein.
The Non-GMO verification process sets out to educate consumers and the food industry to help build awareness about GMOs and their impact on our health.
Raw food contains enzymes that aid in digestion and nourishes the immune system enabling it to heal the body. Raw food creates an alkaline biological terrain in the body.
Products made with renewable Solar energy set a new standard of environmental stewardship to be produced with clean and renewable solar energy.