Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 540 mL can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter smooth
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter smooth
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 tbsp plant based milk (add more if using protein powder)
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 scoop VegiDay Vanilla Protein Powder
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
It is really important to rinse the chickpeas to get any excess aquafaba (chickpea liquid) off of it. It will change the taste of the recipe if you don’t.
2. Puree everything except the chocolate chips in a food processor until it’s smooth.
3. Add chocolate chips and mix well. Refrigerate up to 1 week.